Friday, April 6, 2012

Welcome!

So, I have never considered myself a "blogger." Nor do I consider myself one now!

But I decided to create this to help communicate information about our adoption.

We are currently trying to adopt a little boy or girl from The Democratic Republic of Congo!

We are in the very preliminary stages with the adoption agency, and are brainstorming on how to afford it!

But I wanted to set this up so that when things start rolling and I want to let all my family and friends know, we can update the blog and you can all have access to it.

We covet your prayers in this matter, as it is a brand new venture for our family which will bring much excitement, change, and force us to step out in faith as the Lord has heavily laid this on our hearts.

Thank you for being interested and I'm more than happy to share if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting