Sunday, February 10, 2013

Time To PLEDGE!

It's that time!
We have our "rockers" for our fundraiser
and we are ready to collect pledges!
(Read my post here about the Rock a' Thon)

I will list the "rockers" here on the blog.
I'll also link our Facebook Event here.

We need your
name,
type of pledge,
and
dollar amount.

We will be posting throughout the night
and then we will have the results
on Saturday!

I will add everyone's pledges up
and let you know what your total is.
Then, you go to our
www.adopttogether.org/teaglefam/
to donate your pledge!

And the best part,
is every pledge will be 
DOUBLED
with our matching grant!
(if pledges are paid between feb. 17-feb. 23)

SO,
Here is who you have to choose from.

Chris Teagle
Angie Teagle
Makayla Jackson
Edgar Chavez
Alexis Chavez

Here are the different types of pledges:

-$ per hour rocked-
-Fixed amount-
-Bonus for Rocking all 12 hrs.-

So, you can pledge here in the comments section,
On our Facebook Event page here,
You can send me a Facebook inbox message,
Or email me at livn4hersavior@aol.com.

Here is an example of a pledge:

Hi, I'm Happy Pledger.
I want to pledge for Makayla.
I want to pledge $8/every hour that she rocks.
I'll also give an extra $100 if she rocks all night.

That's all the info we need!

I'll post throughout the week with our pledge totals.

Just from church this morning, here's
where we stand:

Fixed Pledges: $310
Pledges/Hour: $22
(if we get 10 hours of rocking, that's $220!)


As always, we are so blessed to witness
The Lord provide.
And as I've said before,
it is just precious to see Him provide
THROUGH His people.
We witness the love that people have for
us, and for our Tobias.
So thank you for thinking of us,
and 
START PLEDGING!!!!

     

       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting