Friday, June 20, 2014

Worlds Collide

Right now, I am taking in so much information regarding adoption, our DC trip next week, and all that the trip entails, that I feel like my head is about to explode!!

In the midst of all us parents collaborating our plans, a fellow adoptive mom made this beautiful presentation for us.

Please check out the slideshow of the beautiful children here.



She is also a singer/songwriter and wrote and recorded the song that goes along with it.  It is called "Worlds Collide".

You can check out her Facebook page here.

Please read the lyrics below.  They are simple and precious...from the eyes of a helpless child.

Lord, bring them home.

 
I am hiding in the corner
I sit and wait for someone to appear
Another day of hopeless dreaming
Will I always be so filled with fear
Hear me now
I'm crying out to you

I have a face I have a name
Be the voice that speaks for me
Take a closer look we're all the same
Side by Side
Now watch our worlds collide


A glimmer shining in the darkness
Love is reaching out to set me free
breaking off the chains that bind me
Love has finally found her way to me
I'm not alone or on my own


Side by side
You and I


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting