Wednesday, July 16, 2014

FREE Weekly Meal Plan Printable!





Do you enjoy free printables?  
I've really come to appreciate and enjoy the selection of printables available online (LOVE Pinterest) for free!  You can print a whole yearly planner, calender, and other random organizational forms made available by generous web/graphic designers or moms that have just found a nack for designing these adorable forms!

I am REALLY trying to get my home, our days, our weeks, and our meal planning more organized.  It doesn't come very naturally to me like it does to my husband, so I need some help!

I spent some time last night looking for some of these forms I was referring to.  I downloaded and printed a daily schedule and a weekly planner as well.  But what I really wanted was a weekly meal planner to go along with them!

There are TONS of meal planners available to print online, but I couldn't find one as simple as I wanted.  

I, along with several of our friends and family members have been on the Fast Metabolism Diet.

I really love it, but it definitely requires a lot of PLANNING!

There are Fast Metabolism printable planners, however I have to print 3 pages for one week!  So I thought for sure I could find one online for the whole week...but I couldn't find what I was looking for.  

So, I made my own!!!

I am by NO MEANS a web or graphic designer...I wouldn't even call myself a novice graphic designer...I'm more of a mom who takes forever to design something that someone else could design in 10 minutes!  :0



I'm sure the quality doesn't meet many standards as well...but it works for me!!

So anyway, I made what I needed and thought it'd be nice to share it with anyone else who might be able to use it!

I made a couple different versions.

The first one has blank circles for the days of the week so you can fill in what day your week starts on.  
The next has the days' abbreviations filled in, while the last one also has a spot to fill in what "phase" you're on if you're on the fast metabolism diet!

You'll find a line for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks (all are essential with the fast metabolism diet!!)

Each form is available in both jpg and png formats.

Feel free to use however you wish!  I just ask that you let me know if it's been useful for you!

You can print a bunch of these to use weekly, or you can print one and laminate it or place it in a clear sheet protector and use a dry erase marker to make it reusable!

Select the file that you'd like to download below.  The links will prompt you to save the appropriate file.

When printing, make sure to select "shrink to fit" instead of "crop to fit" if necessary!

Planner with blank days (JPG)
Planner with blank days (PNG)
Planner with days filled in (JPG)
Planner with days filled in (PNG)
Planner with phases (JPG)
Planner with phases (PNG)

Enjoy!
And if you use this printable, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd share it as well!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting