Sunday, May 26, 2013

T-Shirts!


So, I shared recently
that I will now be traveling with
Chris to Congo.
This increases our cost by a few THOUSAND dollars.
(you can read it here if you missed it.)

I also shared that we need to have one
last fundraiser to help raise
the remainder of the funds!

Well, while browsing through some random
adoption blogs, I came across an idea that was
perfect!

T-SHIRTS!!!!

We all love t-shirts and I really
enjoy wearing ones that have a meaning to them.

So Chris and I designed a shirt that
shows where Tobias is coming from,
and shares with others
our heart for orphans.

And whoever has supported us in ANY way
has shown that they have a heart for
orphans as well!
They have "taken up their cause"
or "defended" the orphan
as Isaiah 1:17 tells us to do.

I've included pictures of the front and back 
of the shirts,
or you can see them on the website 
by clicking here.

Do NOT buy the shirt straight from the website.
We receive no compensation from them!
But if you'd like one,
you can order directly through us.

We will order in bulk and pray that we sell
them all!

They will be selling for
$20 per shirt
or
$75 for 4
and if you aren't local,
I can ship them for an extra $2 flat
(NOT $2 per shirt).

We will also be having a car wash soon
and hope to sell some there,
as well as at our church's Car Show!

So here's how to order.
You can either

a) comment below with your sizes and quantities
b) message me on Facebook or write on my "wall"
or
c)email me at livn4hersavior@aol.com

We are really excited about these
and think that it's a great witness that
can be used to share with others
WHY we care for the orphans.

And I love that by wearing it,
you are showing that you have supported us!

Now order away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting