Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Essential Oils - A new Journey!

Ever heard of essential oils?

I'm not talking about the oils you buy on eBay or Amazon to put in you homemade laundry detergent or shampoo (although I have those).

I'm talking about therapeutic grade essential oils that can be taken internally, diffused, inhaled, and used topically to improve your overall health and wellness.

Sound too good to be true?
I thought so too :)

My best friend Ashley just introduced these to me.  She was a skeptic at first too.

But after dealing with intense sinus issues due to allergies, migraines that lasted days, and using antibiotics, herbs, and medications for several weeks, nothing was working. 

A relative told her to give the oils a chance.  At this point, Ash would try anything to feel like herself and get back to chasing after her two crazy boys!

Her sister-in-law brought over two oils for her to use and within a half hour, her head finally felt better and by the next day she was back to normal.

She was convinced.  This wasn't just psychological!  Rubbing oils into her hands and forehead actually worked!

Now she's got me started on them.  For a day.  lol...I got my kit yesterday and have been experimenting all morning!

I actually woke up congested, and considering the fact that I hung out with a friend who has a cold last night, I assume that's what I'm fighting.  

PERFECT!  I can put these oils to the test!

I started out by rubbing some on the bottoms of my feet and the bridge of my nose, cheeks, and above my eyebrows.  I put a different one on my temples and forehead, and then a couple drops of another one in my water.  Then I've been diffusing them all morning.

Oh!  And I've rubbed them on the kids' feet as well to start supporting their immune systems.

Does this all sound weird?  I know....it's weird typing it!  And it's really weird explaining it to my husband!

But these have been proven over and over again to WORK!  And they provide health benefits in so many ways.

What I'd like to do is see if anyone would be interested in learning more with me.

As I learn different ways to use these, I'd like to document them here on the blog. 

They have really helped assist my best friend in eliminating over the counter medications from their home and countless others have not had to go to the doctor, use certain medications, or have to deal with illness that used to be a normal part of their lives!  

I think I'd like to be one of those families!! 

So this is a new journey for us!  Please comment below or on the Facebook link and let me know if you'd read along with me as I post new information about these oils!

You can read more about these Young Living Essential Oils here.

If I do start this series, I'll post the specific types of oils used, how they are used, and where you can get them.

Please provide me with some feedback!

I'm super excited to start this with my family and would love to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting