Saturday, April 26, 2014

Young Living 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse {Day 5}





I'm done!!!
I did it!

I've never done any type of cleanse before, and I'm so glad that I completed this one while following all the protocols...until 6:30pm!  I finished my cleanse a little early tonight, I'll explain below.


Ok, here's how my last day went! 

Day 5 recap

Breakfast:
  • 2oz Ningxia Red
  • Balance Complete Shake (Mixed with 7oz water, 1oz of almond milk)
  • Digest & Cleanse capsule
  • An extra 12oz of water
Snack:
  • Not needed

Lunch:
  • Same as breakfast
Snack:
  • 2 Tbsp raw almonds 
Dinner:
  • Same as breakfast
Snack:
  • Mother in-law's salad
How I felt today:
First off, let me start by saying....
We SLEPT last night!!!!

Noelle's meds worked, praise The Lord, and we all got a full night's sleep!

Wow, did that feel good!

It set us up for a great day at our church's discernment conference!

That kept me pretty distracted (accept for when everyone was eating cookies during the breaks!) so I wasn't tempted much.

By the time we got home, it was 1:30 and I was STARVING for lunch!  My shake and NingXia just didn't cut it so I had my almonds soon after lunch.

I had the same gastrointestinal issues as yesterday (read here...I don't want to type those words again), but again, there was no discomfort.

I will be honest and say that I finished my cleanse voluntarily early....does that sound positive or negative?  

We were at my in-laws' for dinner and I had drank my shake already and I was just REALLY wanting her salad.  She makes great salads.

So I had a plate.

It was an all vegetable salad with an olive oil and vinegar dressing, so it was really healthy!

But I guess I just "called the game on account of salad."

Not sure if I should feel bad or not...but I don't!  haha, I'm just glad I made it through and I'm looking forward to making much healthier food choices without craving the unhealthy ones!


I'll recap how I feel about the entire cleanse tomorrow and update on how it feels to eat the same food as my family!

For any of you that have followed me, I thank you!  I'm hoping that this can be a resource for someone considering doing the 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse like I did! 



Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or medical professional.  I simply make decisions on how to care for and improve the health of myself and own family.  None of the statements on my blog have been evaluated by the FDA and any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

4 comments:

  1. How much weight did you lose? Did it cause you to be in the bathroom a lot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only ended up losing a couple pounds...2lbs I believe. I really didn't notice a huge difference in going to the bathroom, though my digestion was much more efficient!

      Delete
  2. This may be a silly question, but did you have product left over when you were done? I ask because my teen daughters want to do this cleanse with me, and I think my husband does as well. So I'm wondering how many cleanser packs I need to order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had quite a bit of Digest and Cleanse left over because I really didn't need much of it. There was maybe enough of the powder left for a few more servings and I can't recall how much Ningxia! But I know there was some....I want to say half a bottle. And all of these can also be purchased separately.
    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Best Web Hosting